CUFF UP IN THIS STUNNING CLUSTER!
This 1960s-era vintage Navajo statement bracelet is a classic wagon wheel cluster design with radiating blue-green turquoise cabochons with heavy matrix, set in tiny serrated bezels and accented with twisted wireframes and sterling silver drops on a 3-bar split-shank cuff. It’s bold, beautiful, and ready to be shown off!
- affiliation: Navajo
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 2 1/4" face, 1 1/4" gap, 5 1/2" inside
- weight: 68 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JB2747